Infants & Children
This program is designed to address the specific sleep challenges your baby or child experiences, and will provide you with a customized action plan that will get your whole family sleeping through the night.
How it Works :
- Getting to Know You:
Complete a detailed family history assessment and questionnaire. We will then schedule an in-person consultation (if not local, this can done via video chat).
- 90 minute In-Person Consultation:
We will discuss your intake questionnaire at length and answer any other questions you may have. Next, we will come to your home, get to know everything about you and your family, the set-up of your home, and any obstacles you might have.
- Customized Sleep Training Plan:
We will then develop a customized action plan for your child. We will discuss the different sleep training options and what you should consider when deciding the right method for you and your family.
- Implementation + Extended Support:
We help put your plan into action. Our sleep coaching programs are designed to continue supporting you with coaching calls and unlimited phone and email support for up to 3 weeks.
- Enjoy a restful, full night sleep!
*On-going consultation is available if needed.
This program includes:
- A detailed plan created to get your child sleeping through the night.
- Age appropriate day time sleep schedules, including nap extensions and training.
- Creating an optimal eating and sleeping schedule that is appropriate for your child.
- Tips to wean your child from day and/or night feedings if ready.